Thank you for your interest in J. P. World Jammu. Admission is open to all boys and girls between the age of 3 to 16 irrespective of social status, religion or nationality. The following steps are involved in the admission process.
The Registration for admission starts from 1st November every year. The New Session, for all classes (including IX & XI) starts from 1st April every year.
1. Admission is open for Nursery to 9th & 11th subject to vacancy in respective class.
2. Registration for all classes is mandatory.
3. Registration and examination fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
4. Registration does not guarantee admission.
5. Admissions to all classes are based on Proficiency Assessment and interaction with the candidate and the parents.
6. For Classes I - V the candidate is tested in English, Hindi, Math and Life Skills.
7. For Classes VI – IX the candidate is tested in English, Hindi, Math, Science and Life Skills.
8. For Class XI the candidate is tested in the following subjects –
Science Stream - English, Math & Science Commerce Stream - English & Math
• Students seeking admission to class IV and above must submit:
Original Transfer Certificate from a school affiliated to CBSE
Original Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by the District Education Officer in respect of students coming from other recognized private schools.
• Attested photocopy of the marks statement from the Board/School.
• Original migration certificate from Board in respect of students admitted in classes XI and XII from other boards.
• 4 passport size photographs of the student.
• 2 passport size photographs of mother, father, persons authorized by parents to meet their ward.
• Attested photocopy of the Certificate of School-Based Evaluation in respect of students admitted in class XI coming from schools affiliated to CBSE.
• Class IX and XI registration card issued by the CBSE in respect of students admitted in class X and XII respectively. ( only transfer case from other cities to Jammu may be considered for direct admission in X and XII classes)
1. The parents can withdraw their child from the school by submitting an application one month in advance.
2. They can collect the School Leaving Certificate after two days from the date of submission of the application.